The Poopsheet Foundation exists to support the small press community but its existence depends greatly on that community. Here are a few ways you can help keep it going:
• Link to the Mini Mart and/or Comic Zine Database from your website / blog / Facebook / etc. If you have a permanent section for links, please consider adding us and we hope you’ll also link to site content when the mood strikes.
• Invite friends to join us here for the community or as a seller. Or both!
• Browse the Mini Mart (and the Poopsheet Shop!) for some new comics and zines to read.
• Join in! Remember, you’re always welcome to post news about your latest projects, photos, events, small press reviews, etc. in the Community area.
• Friend/follow/like us at the Facebook group, Twitter or Instagram.
• Donate mini-comics and related items to the Poopsheet Foundation Permanent Archives. These items will be added to the Database/archives in addition to the thousands of comics we already have data for.
• Donate comics/artwork/etc. to be sold in the Poopsheet Shop or through eBay in benefit of the Poopsheet Foundation.
• Donate directly to the PF PayPal account (more details below).
• Join us on Patreon if you’re up for a monthly pledge of a dollar or more.
• Print some PF flyers (PDFs coming soon!) and send them out with your zine orders.
• Let us know how this site could better serve you.
This is for those who are interested in a monthly pledge and a “set it and forget it” setup. If you pledge $5.00 a month you’ll also receive a copy of every new mini-comic I publish.
Donations can also be made directly to me via this PayPal link at any time. If you choose the “friend” option there are no fees on my end.
I truly love working on the various aspects of the Poopsheet Foundation and I sincerely appreciate any gifts that help me to keep it going.
Thank you so much for your support!