How much is shipping?
How do digital download orders work?
Do I need a PayPal account to buy items at the Mini Mart?
What should I do if I place an order by mistake?
What if I have trouble with an order?
What’s the Community link for?
– The Mini Mart is a marketplace of many different sellers and each seller has their own shipping options which are usually displayed in the Shipping tab on individual product pages. Any questions about a particular item or shop should be addressed to the seller.
– These items will be emailed to you by the seller after they’ve received your order.
– No. You can pay safely with a credit card through PayPal without having a PayPal account.
– If you need to cancel an order or return an item, please contact the seller to work out the details.
– If something has gone amiss with an order, please contact the seller to work it out. If, after a reasonable amount of time, the seller is unresponsive or unhelpful then please contact Rick Bradford. Keep in mind that most sellers are not available all day or every day.
– This item in the menu will take you to the social networking aspect of the Poopsheet Foundation. Here you can create a profile, post a status, post in the blog, add photos and videos, make connections with other users, and more. It’s a good place to hang out with other makers and readers of comics and zines and a good place to promote your work.